View Single Post
Old 06-22-2006, 07:36 PM
freezingflyboy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2005
Position: 7ER B...whatever that means.

Originally Posted by pilot754
On the day I interviewed was June 21. My total logbook time was 1217 and with 124 MEL and just meeting the FAR 135 min. IFR requirements .
Some people their were less then me by far amount and some had lots more then I did. One interesting note is one applicant who washed out on the written. Already is employed by Eagle and has been their 7.5 yrs. as FO. He was willing to ship over to Mesa for the street captain or 6 mo. upgrade in the dash. But, he did not study for the written. We had twenty-three souls and twenty-two made it to the face-face.

For me mine was a 2:1 form interview. I'll admit it was my first and I was stumped on a couple of things. Some things I knew the answer too but don't think it came out as it should have. Think I let my nerves get the best of me. They need somwhere in the area of 200 be appropriately staffed. We had one from the PACE program and another who works as ground crew from Air Midwest in N. Dakota and the regional chief pilot approved him on a special case. For me I came in with 1) Internal Sr. Capt. / IOE Sr. Check Airman out of ORD. We have known one another more than 5 yrs.

Later on today when I am able to all questions to the best of my ability will be posted both on here and on aviationinterviews.com

[email protected]
Hope you remembered your checkbook. They still make you pay for the interview, dont they? Hope you have some financing lined up (loan, savings sugar momma/daddy) to pay for your hotel and food while you're in training and help you make ends meet during your first month on the line. With time like that why didnt you go ANYWHERE else?