View Single Post
Old 06-24-2006, 02:03 PM
CWU1919
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2006

freezingflyboy i mean ur a cool guy u have experience and its nice to hear from someone who has firsthand experience. the point of the thread was for people to give me some positive outlooks on working for the regionals, its not like im naive to the negative aspects ive been reading about them and people have been telling me them for years. the whole point was for people to help shine some light on the good aspects the points u brang up are points ive heard in this forum ive heard countless times. while i take them into consideration and realize that something could go wrong that im young and inexperienced and could fail im willing to take a risk. im sorry that u know regional pilots who think that way it sounds like there in it for the wrong reasons. i dont think getting an aviation degree and minoring in something else is limiting me thats just my opinion. im going to take other classes in other things and try and do an assortment of different things in my life and not just limit myself to flying "an aerial shuttle". like i said ive read alot about the negatives and while i take them into account and realize what Im going into is certainly a risk and that i may be young and experienced im confident in my abilities. your argument about ur medical and car accidents and financial stuff screwing me over...ok man fine **** happens im not gonna sit here and dwell on what could happen i wanna go out and pursue my dream thanks for the advice man nothing anyone has told me has intimidated me enough to stop doing it sure i will take the negatives with a grain of salt but my drive at this point in the game is too high to just give it up because of what one or two people say.

Last edited by CWU1919; 06-24-2006 at 02:05 PM.