Old 07-25-2008, 03:40 PM
Careercfi
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2008
Default huhuhu?

I'm just sarcastic Sky. I don't support your position that the "industry" failed anyone. In fact I am almost certain the firefighting industry could be brought down by people willing to do a job for next to nothing. Everytime a pilot accepts a job flying 50 passengers around for 1700/month he contributes to the misery. They still accept, in fact, the kids run towards it.
See - poor Tony Macarony (was it?) asked for his account to be deleted, I received a infraction for calling him a name. Some people just don't mix well. People do what their heart desires. Some are MD's, some are nurses, some are happy driving trucks. Some, like me, have run their own show for years and are willing and able to give it a shot. What it all cooks down to, is that "leaving the career" is kind of a sad place to be in a aviation forum. I don't want to bash the aviation industry. I don't want to be sad. So, that TM can have his comeback I am leaving [upstairs]. There is positive in this forum, and thats where I'd like to be.
If I ever leave the industry - I will walk away from it and never ever look back. You will not find me sitting outside telling people how bad they are off for having made a choice. The grass is always greener on the other side, and I think you miss flying for a living.

Last edited by Careercfi; 07-25-2008 at 03:51 PM.