Old 07-31-2008, 05:29 PM
Macjet
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: Airplanes

No, I picked the right company. And I tell that to everyone that asks. I think NJ is one of the best companies out there and is the best pick for me. This company goes above and beyond for it's employees and it's owners. The poster above was asking about the "advanced" Citations. I was just giving him some street smarts. Cessna doesn't make a bad airplane but they don't make a very good one either. As I said, if he's interested in the best airplanes then head over to Flex. If he wants the best company then come on over to CMH.

66/55. That maybe true. The four of us who jumped in the Mustang at MCO all thought it had more leg room and knee room.

According to Cessna there are only two cross-sections for all the Citations. Perhaps I was given bad info.

Single point fuel sometimes doesn't like uneven ramps. 200lb max imbalance isn't much.

True about 250 and 10K. But I have seen birds above 10K. Again, hope I don't hit one.

Perhaps you don't agree with my Cessna Cliff Notes but the guy was looking for some intel. I was giving him my thoughts after spending the last several years in Beechcraft and Bombardier (business, not airline) products. FWIW, my comments here were a lot kinder then the guys coming out of Boeing and Airbus products.