Thread: Penair News
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 03:43 PM
SomedayRJ
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2008
Position: BE50C (A), BE95 (A), C172S (B)

Originally Posted by penairpilot View Post
Well it seems that Penair Mgt has done it again. Their inability to plan and execute has shown us once again that they think like horses; they look around like horses and they get scared like horses.

The recent firings show us that they lack any integrity with regards to a employer to employee relationship. With everyone that was terminated, I'm sure the company had their reasons. They could have done it in seniority order. Of the people that were let go, 5 of the 10 had worked for the company close to five years. For anyone that is raising a family, this has caused a huge burden I'm sure. The problem is that most of the pilots here are spineless and would not even consider becoming unionized, which would keep management from doing stuff like this.

Their training is also a joke....take this spring for example. Within a one month period, they destroyed a saratoga, a goose and a metro. Thankfully no one was seriously injured. Did I mention that a Metro management pilot flew an aircraft with a near inoprative rudder, that he knew about before he took off.

Is this really a company that you would like to work for?
Is the Anchorage FSDO asleep?