Old 08-08-2008, 06:05 AM
Tinkerbell
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2008

Hi there again!

Hmmm... I was fully aware that if I participated in the forum and posted something, some people would not like it and perhaps take offense. I apologize if that is the case for those of you who would rather not have regular people like me participate in your forums.

However, I do believe that a dialogue is enriched with different points of view. I really enjoy reading about your experiences (who knows, maybe I was a pilot in another life, I have no idea) and simply wanted to let you know that. I am interested in knowing who is at the helm of the plane I am flying on...when I think hard about it, my life depends on it...a lot. I fly very often. Why would I not want to know a bit about you guys?

On the other hand, it is also good for you to hear how much some of us who stop to think about it appreciate the work you do. Forget the mgmt vs. employee issues for a second. That was not the point I wanted to make. The point I want to reinforce is that heck, I appreciate what you do for a living. Very much so. And it seems to me that other than yourselves and your peers, not a whole lot of other people are aware of what it takes.

I am happy to say thank you and to praise you. Whether anyone wants to accept a compliment or not is out of my realm . But if it is coming and if it is FREE, why not?

Last edited by Tinkerbell; 08-08-2008 at 08:27 AM.