View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 07:04 PM
Slice
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: Spartan

Originally Posted by JetPipeOverht View Post
Money- K you got us there.
Time off- we can get the same as you do being senior FO's. Work Rules- Vary from airline to airline but i'll concede that one slightly.
Vacation- no pref bid at our airline so i stretched 11 days into 32 days off. Equipment- larger aircraft vs. automation policies and stingy old captains that don't want to ' take it away from the AP ' so that their days are spent safe and easy till retirement ( push/ I like to be able to handfly as much as i want ).
Destinations- a good regional goes everywhere around the US and Carribbean, Canada, Mexico ( Europes got us trumped there so i'll give ya that one ) Layovers- a senior FO can get what he/she wants ( again, no europe but even that gets old after you've done it a lot ) PUSH ?>
No ****pasengers ( i'm guessing you're Cargo? ) That is all in how you operate personally, some like the pax element cause it provides you with a sense of accomplishment and pride. Again, i'm thinking PUSH.
Majors - 2 def. FOR.
2 PUSH.
2 for Regional.
Am I too far off here ?
According to your tally, it would be a tie. I'd say you're way off but to each their own.