View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 01:36 AM
Golden Child
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2006

[QUOTE=AirWillie;442876]Yea because ALL pilots at GJ are foreign nationals. And do you think the story you might get out of TSA guys is the whole unbiased truth?? Weirdos and immigrants, wow......

That's how I would describe many of those I have personally met, though I did not say all. Of course there is always biased (your comments just as good an example), but obviously there is obviously something more than just grumbling that happened which people are talking about. This isn't a myth if I'm hearing it from friends in the majors before I ever applied. Did you notice this is an entire thread on the subject? You don't have to agree with my opinion, but would you dissmiss the entire subject with a roll of your eyes??? Personally, I am a furloughed pilot who would have a job if these two companies had not been divided, but I don't blame GoJet for that. Am I allowed to have an opinion now that I'm deadheaded on GJ flights, lived with GJ pilots, and had friends go to this company? You'd have cause to be upset if I was just smearing the company, but this is my explanation of personal experience. I have eight of these people on speed-dial, and only two are from the USA. That's what I am saying, not to insult anyone, just an objective observation.