simon , 08-14-2008 12:01 PM
New Hire
simon
New Hire
close
  • Joined APC
    Aug 2008
I on board with this.

I cannot see anything less than a ride to the top.Unfortunatley if im wrong im going to pay because I unloaded a ton of cash here.

Quote: Yes it a gamble but here’s what I’m thinking.

There are many reasons for XJT underperforming stock but here are a few:
a. XJT just announced the closing of Branded.
b. They’ve announced the termination of their DelConn
c. They’ve announced future furloughs
d. They’re stock is at it's lowest price mainly due to the above 3 facts plus fuel and the US$.
e. They will be returning several a/c to their leasers and transferring others back to CAL ops.
f. They must spend a large amount of money reorganizing their fleet and closing down operations.

Why I am willing to take the risk:
a. Their future looks strong after they reorganize.
b. Yes they are losing money but that will shortly come to an end.
c. They have a good Mgmnt team.
d. They have well above average labor groups who believe in their company and are willing to go the extra mile in order to survive.
e. They are not going bankrupt unless CAL renigs on their new 7 year CPA.
f. Another investor could purchase the company which would drive the stock price up considerably.
g. With MFN Clause now gone they have the opportunity, yes down the road, to bid on new flying.

Therefore I felt very comfortable when I bought (for a conservative investor) a rather large amount of their stock yesterday at $.361 per share (to date this investment is the 2nd largest stock investment I made, 1st largest was when I bought 1500 shares in Sherwin-Williams Co. back in the early 2000’s for around $15/share............... $$$$$$$$$$ paid off HUGE after it split and settled a little above todays price). I think that XJT has a very strong future ahead of them and even though their stock is currently doing poorly, I feel that over time it will start to reflect a price more in line with the company’s actual future stability.

Only time will tell but for now I’m very pleased with my investment and I wish all XJT employees well. Keep up the good work.

Would any XJT pilots or investors care add on?

BTW, I didn’t invest more than I am willing to lose, that’s just the way I gamble.