View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 07:28 PM
higney85
Property of Scheduling

Joined APC: Sep 2006
Position: Bus driver

Originally Posted by jamesd View Post
The number of 76 seaters can be increased by three for every new aircraft at mainline.

also pinnacle has a clause in their contract which gives nwa the option of removing 25 crj if it merges with another airline.

Yes and No... there is a clause for the removal of "up to 25" but there is a minimum number also. We currently are at the minimum number from my understanding. We had 17 more but they were given/awarded to XJ after the March 31st/no pilot contract deadline. I don't have the ASA and exact numbers in front of me but the numbers have been run (in the past) and we are at the current minimum for the NWA contract and in the merger language. That being said there is a 1:1 provision for larger RJ's so I don't now what the DL ASA contains in this arena because the ASA was recently renegotiated (with much hoopla).

If there is some known news on the new scope agreement with NW/DL that would be good to know. From what some folks are saying on here there appears to be a weight/number/ratio in play.