Thread: Netjets Letter
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 07:27 AM
FlightPhoenix
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2008

I just updated my app. online with their new system and less than an hour I received this e-mail. I have 8000+ total 4500+ PIC 3000+ jet. I don't know what they are looking for; however, if they are cleaning the slate and revamping their application system, maybe they are just sending everyone the same letter. Has any one received a positive e-mail after applying online?

Thank you for your interest in the position of Pilot. We are honored that you consider our company the type of organization that would provide you with an exciting and challenging career opportunity. At NetJets Aviation, Inc. we are proud of our ability to align individual qualifications with the requirements of our positions.

At this time, we have decided to pursue candidates whose background and experience is better matched with our current openings. We invite you to continue to visit our web site at NetJets Global Landing to further explore career opportunities that may be of interest to you.

Again, thank you for your interest in NetJets. We wish you the best of success in your career endeavors.

Sincerely,

NetJets Crew Recruitment, Talent Acquisition