View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 12:04 PM
Ferd149
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: LAX ERA

Originally Posted by NuGuy View Post
Heyas Ferd,

RA is going to go all out to make sure the merger starts paying from day one.

ACL is correct that there are going to be men and machines scattered everywhere.

IMHO, the 757 will probably be spared the base hopping because it is already covered most everywhere already. We are going to be guinea pigs for the
transition training. I sure hope we keep our MGL system...I tried looking over DALs and I couldn't make any sense out of it.

I wish we could stick to the monthly APA system. It is easier to see what's happening month to month than once a quarter.

Nu
I agree with you on all the above. It was Anderson who came out with what airplane to use where based on leg mileage, and how we got mostly A-319s in DFW vs weight limited -9s. He goes away and we get RJs.

I'd like to see the Delta stuff sometime. I understand our manuals are a little better vs what Boeing provides and for sure I want to see how/when they do checklist items. I wonder how many days indoc/fleet stuff will be.

For the life of me I can't see why they wouldn't want to do monthly awards. It has to smooth flow training better than quarterly, which has to be easier to manage and therefore cheeper..........but what do I know.

Ferd