View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 02:01 PM
200SR20

Originally Posted by de727ups View Post
"I catastrophically damaging(or limiting) my future by getting a BS in aviation?"

No, it checks the square. If you have no other interests outside aviaiton then don't kill yourself doing something you don't care about. Just understand, all your eggs are in one basket, which is less than ideal.
This is true and I completely agree. I am an A&P with an A.S. degree, I live in Sanford FL and go to Delta Connection Academy. I'm looking at finishing my degree I have started, my Y in the road I have hit is... A) Finish my Maintenance degree and get a BS or...B) Go to Embry and transfer my general eds I have takin along with my PVT-MEI and finish with a BS degree in Aeronautical Science (Professional Pilot Degree)??

Here's my real question I have... Lets say by a miracle you submit your app to an airline... There is 1 slot open and it comes down to 2 applicants... You and this other guy. You have the same requirements as the other guy but your BS is in Aviation Maintenance and his is in Aeronautical Science (The Professional Pilots Degree) what looks better??