View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 09:56 AM
DigDug
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2008

Originally Posted by jet320 View Post
Can you please elaborate on Chaos and bickering!!!!!!

Sorry, but most middle east, Emirates not included, companies don't like to hire Americans because they complain too much.
I'm curious, do you place Americans ahead of western Europeans on your complaint-o-meter? I imagine that any nation with an organized, professional, informed, and self-respecting pilot group would export pilots capable of some well targeted criticisms. In my experience, your all around 'complainers' come proportionally from every population, but the most valuable criticisms for conducting professional and safe aviation will come from the most professional (and safe) groups. I expect that the least competent airline managements are the most frustrated with the more experienced pilots from the most advanced and informed aviation nations. Simply and obviously, the U.S. and western europe export the best, and with 25% of global aviation U.S. based, perhaps U.S. pilots win your survey out of sheer numbers.

As for chaos and bickering at NAS, I was specifically reflecting upon input I received from the Airbus operation. It sounded like an operation distracted and bogged down with a 'free for all' struggle for position, power, recognition, and the like.