View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 10:54 AM
lefty
New Hire

Joined APC: Jul 2007

THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY

I am David Hale, Executive Director of Pilot Medical Solutions.
I noticed that "BOB HOOVER" didn't sign his real name.

Obviously there are organizations which stand to benefit from tarnishing our good reputation. Pilot Medical Solutions does not have an "unacceptable" rating with the Oklahoma City Better Business Bureau. See:
Oklahoma City: Home.

The post from "Bob Hoover" is either bogus or are from someone trying to promote another company or organization.

LEFTSEAT.com (Pilot Medical Solutions) does not have a current, or even a recent client which does not have constant communication via our toll-free phone number or our website and email system.

If this person has a medical history which created obstacles to FAA Medical Certification, this is the REAL problem. Even the simplest of medical conditions can create a significant challenge with FAA Medical certification. Occasionally a pilot will attempt to obtain medical certification when he/she is not qualified. When this occurs they will often provide incomplete information which further complicates the process. If things don't work out, people tend to blame someone else for their medical problem.

You can read posts from some of our many satisfied clients at: FAA Medical Certification / Success Stories. I welcome any honest questions about the benefits and legitimacy of our service.

I trust that Airline Pilot Central Forums will soon remove this obviously slanderous posts by "Bob Hoover".

With respect,
David Hale
__________________________________________________ _______
David R. Hale, Executive Director, Pilot Medical Solutions, Inc.
405-787-0303 | Mail: [email protected] | URL: Welcome to Pilot Medical Solutions - Confidential FAA Medical Certification / Aviation Medicine
5901 Philip J. Rhoades, Suite 217, Bethany Oklahoma, 73008
__________________________________________________ _______