Old 09-06-2008, 07:15 PM
IFlyForFood
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2008

This all coming from someone that's been in the industry what, 2 years? LMFAO. So, I guess the opinions/thoughts of those of us that have been in this industry since you were most likely in diapers doesn't matter, eh?

See what we've seen, live what we've lived, get more than 2 years under your belt, then we might just respect your opinion a little more, but will never respect you if you use that kind of language.

Originally Posted by texaspilot76 View Post
I have read a good portion of this thread and would like to give my two cents.

I have been in the airline industry for close to two years now. I was vehemently anti-union when I first came here. Now, due to my experiences so far, and events such as what this thread is discussing, I am now a union supporter.

What Midwest and Republic management is doing is sickening. Midwest pilots will lose their job, only to be replaced by a regional pilot that will do the same job for less. If we allow this to continue happening, there will be no mainline jobs left. We will all be flying Boeings for a regional wage at the end of our careers.

Republic pilots need to stand up and do what's right. Republic pilots need to stand up to management and refuse to fly routes that put Midwest pilots out of a job. Any pilots that do agree to do the flying are scabs in my book, I am sure that most pilots would agree with me.