Old 09-09-2008, 06:44 AM
Busboy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2006
Position: leaning to the left

Originally Posted by machz990 View Post
Just wondering if anyone has any good techniques to see who is on a layover in the same city. Always a bummer when you see a buddy at the end of a long layover only to realize you were both there at the same time and could of had a few beers.

I know I can click on the flight number going to that layover in my pairing and see the crewmembers who come up on that screen but that isn't all of them. I also know I can go down to the front desk and ask to dig through the sign-in sheets but it would be nice to check from the computer.

I'm currently on the front end of a 50+ hour layover and would be nice to know if any beer drinkers are here!
I think you should be looking for better friends.

Otherwise, the best place to find FDX guys, is at the nearest mall's food court. Just look for a short haired, clean cut guy wearing blue jeans, tennis shoes and a black leather jacket(OCT-MAY). Or, if the hotel has a happy hour with free hors d'oeuvres, look for them there.

I just noticed that the "vre" in hors d'oeuvres is spelled and sounds the same as Favre. How does that work?

Last edited by Busboy; 09-09-2008 at 10:58 AM. Reason: added attire for specificity