View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 02:52 PM
AFW_MD11
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: MD11 FO, ANC
Default vindication

Originally Posted by Micro View Post
I guess the few of us here (the fringe) were right after all. I hope the other 68% are starting to realize they were sold a POS.
just making sure I understand what you're saying......who was right that is.......

was it you guys on "the fringe" who, last week, were counting the days to non-vol STVs?

or, was it the guys (me) that said "believe the company when they say there will be no non-vol STVs to fill the vacancies?"

you 32%-ers got this all WIRED!! not.

so......to recap.......who was right about STV and/or SIBA again? the paranoid about non-vol STV 32%-ers on "the fringe"? uh, yeah....not.

and while we're at it, why is everyone suggesting that SIBA would go senior and voluntary STV wouldn't? can someone 'splain that one to me? isn't SIBA usually 3 months also (maybe not, we don't have it in ANC, so I don't know for sure)?

seems to me that SIBA must be a better deal ($$$) for the company than STV or they'd be offering voluntary STV instead of SIBA - even with the positioning/depositioning deadheads. or, heck, for that matter, just non-vol the junior suckers to STV instead........things that make you go hmmmmmmmm?

yeah.....you guys were "right".........