Thread: Comair updates?
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 06:14 PM
heading180
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2008

I got this letter in the mail today, (10/2) explaining how uniform deductions will be taken from my paycheck(s). I am glad they are getting this out early so we can plan!!!

It also explains how pilots will have 60 days to pay any remaining balance from the flight store. Good thing they are giving ample amount of time to pay this back considering the time of furlough is during the holiday season and many of us have famlies to provide for. I guess Santa will be furloughed this year also, management is cutting back on reindeer, but they don't know it yet, they, along with all the eagerly awaiting children will receive a certified letter explaing this on Christmas Eve. Wait, that would be too much advance notice, the letters will be mailed Christmas Eve, and due to the holiday season they should receive their letters from Santa approximately 3 days after Christmas. It will say something like "you little sh*ts have not been bad this year so stop crying, you need to cheer up, your sadness is your own fault."

I don't like this anymore. I am ready to quit and I haven't even been here a year. That's too bad.

What a bunch of D*cks.