View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 12:43 AM
Chase87
New Hire

Joined APC: Jul 2006

Originally Posted by AirWillie
Chase 87 I don't understand what the hell you're talking about. Do you want us to tell you what you want to hear? Is that it? DCA is the worst out there, I talked to people who went there and I've also talked to thier "councelors" who are really sales people. It's all a big scam, they don't care about the students, they just want the money. Instead of describing DCA, the first thing this DCA rep told me on the phone was how are you planning on paying DCA. They use Delta as a reason for their success, DCA is as valuable to Delta as the toilet paper they use to wipe their ass. And in fact, the fact that they are owned by Delta doesn't mean anything at all for the student other than they get to visit the Delta sim once when the planets align. They don't give the estimates because they wan't to get your info first. I'll tell you. It's going to cost you 90k for private to CFI.
AirWillie, well.... not much I can say to be honest. You jumped the gun very quickly here. Yes, I was very much pulled in by what was said by DCA. None the less, I still took my time to look around and search (Which is actually why my last two posts were regarding FSA) - I personally didn't find any of what you said helpful, and I don't see how anyone else would either. I think you should look into trying a new method of constructive criticism when pursuading someone to change their mind about something. Regardless, thank you for the very limited information.

If anyone else can give me a few details about FSA, that would be great! I've heard about their reputation; however, I found it difficult to hunt down any costs or hours regarding, multi, etc. Also, one other question, is it realistically possible to get hired on with an airline without having a degree? (Regional). Thanks guys!