View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 12:25 PM
AirWillie
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2005
Position: MD80

Originally Posted by Chase87
AirWillie, well.... not much I can say to be honest. You jumped the gun very quickly here. Yes, I was very much pulled in by what was said by DCA. None the less, I still took my time to look around and search (Which is actually why my last two posts were regarding FSA) - I personally didn't find any of what you said helpful, and I don't see how anyone else would either. I think you should look into trying a new method of constructive criticism when pursuading someone to change their mind about something. Regardless, thank you for the very limited information.
Well if you look at your original post it's all a bunch of BS, it just basically says: "I know that you guys say DCA is not worth it but can somebody reassure me that it's a good place to go because I've made up my mind" People are telling you go elsewhere but you still don't want to hear it.

I have a feeling that you have not looked at other schools yet, and because DCA was the first to get you into their trap, they brainwashed you with their promises and you feel that other schools won't be as good. You have to look around and you will discover that DCA is just another ****ty school with nothing to offer. Go to your local FBO and do the training cheap, I have a little secret for you wich academies will not tell you, regionals hire anybody who has the time and a pulse. It doesn't matter if you went to a 100 thousand dollar academy or you mom and pop flight school. How do you plan on paying for these academies?

Last edited by AirWillie; 07-17-2006 at 12:29 PM.