View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 03:32 PM
Lori Clark
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2005
Position: Aviation Consultant

Originally Posted by USMCFLYR View Post
Lori -

Don't care or don't pay attention to detail - wow! That would be the impression?
Yup - you got it! Actions, or lack of action in this case, speak to people's tendencies. If you are that lax with your own logbook then how will you be with paperwork when you are representing the company?
I spent a lot of time and effort to put 22 years of flying into a computer database.
Absolutely it is representative of ME. That is why I took those civilian logbooks and military logbooks and printed them all out in a binder and made sure that everything was accurate.
I guess my question is on whether that has now become my **official** record - which is what would need to be signed.
So on your advice when I go back to sign the approx. 300 pages of my electronic logbook - do I need other signatures as well?
Nope, your original logs that contain those signatures is perfect. The purpose for you signing your electronic log is that it is your word - and you are attesting that your word is truthful and accurate.
In my military logbooks I have an authorized representative sign off the fiscal year totals.

USMCFLYR