View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 01:23 AM
AerisArmis
Slainge Var'

Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: Zeppelin Tail Gunner

Originally Posted by Gunter View Post
This website is full of anti-over 60 posters. I'm not one of those guys.

I like to tease Jetjok, but I think you guys all deserve to stick around. You are right, we are not in your shoes. But you are not in ours and you sound equally, if not more, insensitive. But it depends on who your audience is. The under 30 crowd or the 35-45 year old crowd. The fact is you have gained a significant windfall at the expense of a very large majority of the working pilots out there.

If you ask me, the law should have been changed years ago. In recent history, it could have changed shortly after the EU starting flying over 60 types in our airspace. It was inevitable after that. No one could have stopped it, only delayed it.
Gunter, take a shower for crying out loud, and..buy a backbone. JJ, FH and their crowd would gladly see you on the street with a cardboard sign before they would give up a single thing. JJ and FH aren't bad guys, just looking out for themselves......but if you want to play nice because you think that they will give up one single buffalo nickle for you............then step up to the Kool Aid jug a have shot.

Last edited by AerisArmis; 10-08-2008 at 01:28 AM.