View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 01:55 AM
caddis
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2007
Position: 320B

Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
Can the DAL lawyers get him to testify on our behalf? He finishes with "Older aircraft will be retired faster and new deliveries will be delayed." I guess he is talking about the DC-9.

Video- CNBC.com

Scoop

He could also be talking about -88s. He could be talking about stalling deliveries of the 737,777 or 787.

If he were to say that since the list in July that is being used over 100 NWA pilots have retired and more are following, how should that play into seniority integration? It's about 2% of our list yet according to DAL wish list I fall 2000 numbers from date of hire or 4% from percentage of where I am on the NWA list. How many DAL guys have retired?

It is amazing how all the DAL guys were saying before that the percentage was to be were you were on the old list DAL or NWA is where you would be on the new list. Most if not all NWA guys go down 3-5% on the combined list. Yet we get nothing for retirements that are happening now and in the short term. Or the fact that according to the new contract we are understaffed.