View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 05:25 PM
ACEAV8R
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2007
Position: Whoring for flight time

Originally Posted by N2462GSK View Post
Hey guys,

I need a suggestions on this one. I did not make it through the probationary period at an airline and they wanted me to resign; with a possibility of being rehired again after six months. However, after seeing how things operates in the industry, I am becoming more incline to pursue something else for the time being.

I graduated with two degrees: Aviation management being one of them. Right now, I am interested in finding a job at an airport in management position. Does anyone have an insight info with regard to airport employments?

what airport are you looking into. are you looking for corporate gigs or 121 gigs. if you are by a hub you might be able to land something. i left 121 for corporate operations and it is probably one of the best moves but one man trash is another man treasure. also, look into county aviation jobs. but keep in mind you may have to start from the entry level position as it is just as hard for ground ops as it is for you guys. again, corporate may be the way to go.

i've also noticed that netjets were hiring for alot of managerial positions but in cmh if you wanna move.