View Single Post
Old 07-19-2006, 04:42 PM
schone
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2006

Thank you all for the replies.

While being picky and admitting to the 'shiney jet syndrome' I have been infected with, I would have never imagine that in an industry that requires such seriousness and professionalism, I'd find so many people who'd get insulted by somebody asking a question and asking for a little bit of help, nor would I have thought somebody will take my question personally.

If you look up my original posting, you might realize that I have displayed no attitude what so ever and am not now. I am happy for the better quality of life you guys are getting flying t-props, pistons or any kind of jet doing the 135 life vs. the airline life. I really am not critisizing anybody for the type of job they have chosen, or the type of airplane they fly for that matter, since we all seem to come to our decisions based on different points of view and takes and what we deem important in various stages in life. Some might opt for QOL, some for $$ and some for the type of airplane regardless of what ****ty QOL/monetary compensation they get. Why is it so difficult to understand that?

Tail winds to all, no matter what you fly!

-schone