View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 05:28 PM
SkyHigh
Self Employed.

Joined APC: May 2005
Position: Corporate Pilot
Default Yup

Originally Posted by Shaun
It looks like the guy sold the plane out from under my student. He is looking for another one though. I was going to recomend he look at something else, but from what I have read here, my mind has been changed. It will be a nice change from the 152s and 172s that I spend most of my time in. I think that this student needs a plane that will make him respect stalls a little more, and from the sounds of it, this should do just that.

SkyHigh, I am at Bremerton Nat'l, about 18 miles West of SEA. It seems like I heard that you lived in Enumclaw or somewhere over there?

I grew up in Issaquah and have worked for most of the better known companies in WA. When I was a kid I spent my summers at the Issaquah Airport and would buy rides in the tow planes for $5 each. (My mother doesnt know I did that so please don't tell her.) I don't know if Pegasus flight school is still in business but I checked out their only MEI at the time in an Apache that they just bought. I later ran into the guy at Horizon Air and I guess that he is a DE now. I am currently trying to sell my Taylorcraft and get a Tomahawk or 152 myself. Maybe you could give me a BFR and check out?

SkyHigh