View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 08:08 PM
Cogf16
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2008
Position: VEOP Retired! 7ER A was last position

Originally Posted by Superpilot92 View Post
For some reason that isnt seen as a windfall yet our rumored proposal is? Its funny that they see their list as "fair" and what we are rumored to want is an extreme. We'll see how extreme ours is tomorrow i guess but I agree their proposal was just as extreme as it can get as far as the NWA pilots are concerned. ALL DAL pilots got an increase in overall seniority while ALL NWA pilots got an decrease in overall seniority on top of 10% of the list stapled and thats considered "fair"?

DAL went for the gold for their pilot group and i am sure our side will do the same thing, especially now. Hopefully no gold medals will be given out though and we all will have to settle for silver.
What is "overall seniority" when you are going to a NEW airline? It doesn't really matter what your DOH at NWA is, that airline is/will be gone. What matters, imho, is relative position, and I think our proposal, in its final iteration, will protect relative position within a few % points. Remember your relative % at NWA, when put at the new Delta, will be more "valuable" in our heavy intl/widebody fleet. I think you guys just need to get over the NW date of hire, that is gone

Mark

Delta