View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 08:37 PM
fedupbusdriver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2006
Position: A300/310 Capt

Originally Posted by redwave
Yeah Those scummy military guys--just sitting around building time in the garden spots of the world without a care. And then these major airlines grab them up before they can get a real job. Just trying to keep them off the streets I guess. REDWAVE

WTF !!!!
Why don't you just go back to the regional side of this bb, where you belong. I don't try to post about the way that you came up through the ranks, and I don't care to read your moronic thoughts on what it's like to come up through the military. There are alot of pilots on this bb that have put their life on the line every time they suited up and pushed the throttles to the firewalll just to get airborne with all engine EGT lights on because of the Fcking heat of the desert. That was just to get airborne, not to mention the Fcking getting lit up by enemy SAM sites to and from there objective. Please refrain from calling this path of accumulating hours sitting around in garden spots building time.
You should be ashamed at yourself, as I am ashamed that you are in the same career as some of us. Sometimes, it amazes me how ignorant some people can be.