View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 06:30 AM
Underdog
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: Discombobulated

Originally Posted by Jetjok View Post
Gunter,

One of the big problems I see with this board is that the guys here are willing to go from zero to full b!tch mode in a matter of seconds, on virtually each and every issue. To make matters worse, those who do that, always seem to have a conspiracy theory or are totally negative in their comments. As an example, I give you the guy who just posted that we're going to furlough 300 to 1000 pilots. Where does crap like that come from, and why do we just jump on with the hysteria?.........

JJ
JJ,

If that's not the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is. If 60 or ND is written on this board ain't nobody can attain full biotch faster. I don't know which thread the guy mentioned the 300-1000 pilots. I too read it. I thought he stated he had "heard" and wanted to know if others had heard the same thing. I don't really see that everyone is jumping on the furlough hysteria wagon. The RCP for Asia told the Subic pilots last week that the company is 200-500 pilots overmanned. Okay. Does that necessitate mass hysteria?....No. A concern?...Perhaps. For you? Apparently not.

The "crap" you refer to, comes from everyone. That's the beauty of these boards. Unfortunately, sometimes it's the only place to get the other side of the story, or information both the union and the company are unwilling to disseminate. Thanks to this board, a buddy of mine will be getting passover pay from the HKG debacle. And yes, I did mean to refer to it as a debacle. Otherwise, it would have been filled several postings ago. Along with the good on this board, one must sift through the crap. An example, IMO, is the analogy of a union to a "sort of corporation."

Judging by the number of posts you've made, the crap hasn't bothered you that much. Shrooms like it too.

Proponent of hysteria......."It'll go senior."