View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 08:30 PM
GlasssPilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2006

By and large NetJets guys are GREAT!! (One tool in LAS who gave me the "hummmph" when I asked if he could spare a second or two checking email and surfing the net while I file a flight plan). But that guy aside they are normal, even keeled guys with a good attitude.

Runny nose RJ fo's, on the other hand, with their bleached hair, ipod wearin, back pack totin, "tude".....

I've been in the mighty CRJ and have moved on. Now some kid is mad cause I don't pay enough respect to him when I'm the paying passenger getting slapped around on his SJS ego trip?!?!?!

Okay..."Thank you fellow Aviatior. Your professional attitude, diligence and attention to detail have once again moved a grateful and adoring group of citizens through the dangerous skies to avoid peril and deliver us safely to our loved ones with speed and skill. Oh how do you do it? One can only wonder. Please continue your personal sacrifice to deliver us from the surly bonds of earth to join the mirth of sun split clouds in undersized seats complete with crabby stewardesses. Your undying devotion to duty has, once again, capped off a truly long week for me."

Happy?