View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 09:51 AM   #2  
Gets Weekends Off
Riverside's Avatar
Joined APC: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,611

If you let your CFI expire you're supposed to take another check ride with the FAA, which is called a reinstatement, so I would call the FSDO. It should reinstate all of your license. Good luck.
Riverside is offline