View Single Post
Old 07-23-2006, 02:41 PM
ERJ135
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2005
Position: CR7 Capt

Originally Posted by usmc-sgt
ERJ-
curious...have you ever looked into linear or wiggins or cape air? Just curious. You mentioned them to me and i was wondering what you thought of them. I cant wait to move back to the northeast.
I have checked those companies out extensivly. With Linear, right now they all single engine, I am looking for a job flying something multi engine. I need to start logging more multi engine time, esspecially multi turbine time. Though I know they are getting the Eclipse jet. With Cape Air they require an ATP and more than 1500tt. Unless I wanted to go to Guam to fly the ATR. All great companies but, not exactly what I am looking for. I'll be honestly with you, I am really looking for a cushy part 91 gig i the NH area. I think or know that I will need to jump through some hoops before I get there. If you notice my aviator, it a picture of a GIV, based out of Pease. It belongs to High Tech Aircraft Corp AKA Armstrong investments. Back in the day of bringing planes to PSM for radio work I saw that airplane in hangar and I fell love with it. It beautiful. I walked over and complemented the guy polishing the side of it. He invited me aboard for a look inside. It is just as nice inside as on the outside. Cockpit was awesome. There were hot towels for the pilots waiting there were a huge meals, steak and everything. I always thought, geez that is the way to go as a pilot. I would love a job flying that plane. In fact I have planes on calling them, not for job now, as I certainly do not qualify but, for the future. Just curious as to what they'll say. For those not familar with N721RL here is a link, its on airliners.net.

Its pretty cool check it out

http://www.airliners.net/open.file?i...ext_id=0650216