View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 12:29 PM
Deez340
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2007
Position: 757/767

Originally Posted by vagabond View Post
Mod Note:

This free forum is being provided for pilots to discuss aviation related issues. The Terms of Service, to which all of you agreed when you signed up, are simple and easy to understand. Basically, if you don't engage in name calling, flamebaiting, spamming, or making obnoxious racist or sexist remarks, you will be allowed to post here.

Blanket denunciations of one airline or one pilot group or one pilot are not allowed. The other moderators and I are determined to enforce the TOS, and we will not let the tone and quality here deteriorate. If you are going to post, please do so after some introspection. Ask yourself if your post adds value to the discussion. If it does not, then do not post or we will remove it for you.

If anybody has any questions about what is acceptable or not, please do not hesitate to PM me or another moderator.
While I believe his chosen thread title to be ill-considered, his post could lead to very germane and informative discussion on how corporate culture affects safety at 121 carriers. I find nothing pejorative or incendiary in his post. Your contribution, however, seems to lean more toward MOM than MODERATOR. Cut the cord and let us talk.

Thanks