View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 04:22 PM
Lab Rat
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2006
Position: Jet Pilot

Originally Posted by BIGBROWNDC8
Un freakin believeable!!!

P3. I just wish you would have said that you think this TA is good, thats why you are voting Yes, That IMO would be fine, but no, you say the TA sucks but will still vote yes because your scared...

I hope the IPA never goes on strike, If we did, UPS might threaten to fire us all for striking, and based on your spineless actions with this TA, I could see you being the first to cross the line... We wouldnt want you to lose you job now would we...

BBDC8
I don't think anybody is saying that the TA is an absolute gem, but I think people are starting to look at it for what it actualy is - a proposal and voting accordingly.

Sure, I was a definite "no" vote when it first came out, but after I separated myself from all of the b!tching and opinions floating around and actually read it for myself, my opinion changed. Do I love it? No, but I like it enough where I can live under it if it is voted in, and I don't see enough negatives to necessitate an overwhelming no vote. One has to weigh the positives and the negatives.

I don't care that a person votes one way or another, just as long as each person can separate fact from fiction, read it for what it is, and make a determination if you and your family can live under this. Majority rules, and if it is voted in we deal with it as a group. If it is voted down, we regroup together and work as a team to get something we can work under.

My personal guess, and I am not aiming this at you, is that many who say they are voting "no" will probably end up voting "yes". If you want my my opinion, those are the ones you want to watch when it comes to crossing a picket line.

Last edited by Lab Rat; 07-24-2006 at 04:40 PM.