View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 08:26 PM
BIGBROWNDC8
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2005
Position: DC-8

pilot7576,
I never promised anything to anyone about "meeting" them anywhere... What are you talking about. Did I miss something or say something that may be interpeted as a threat? Let me know. Im not trying to threaten anyone if that is what you are talking about, this is a messege board not the "Fight Club" and if I did say that, I would issue an apology immediately... Please show me... I went back and read my post and didnt see anything like that...

Im disagree with P3 because he admits this TA is bad and then says he will vote yes for it anyway because he is scared.

Im glad you have decided that this TA works for you, I expect that you will vote yes and as far as Im concerned, (not that you care, but) thats fine with me. But to think this TA is a bad deal and you only motivation to vote yes is fear. I have a difficult time understanding that...

You seem quick to slander the IPA instructors for working in the training center. Do you really want us all to stop working there and let the Managers run every aspect of training????

I use my sicktime when ever I need it and NEVER fear any reprisal for doing so, If I use it all, that fine with me, If not and the rule is that you get a sick time check like everyone else, including you, that is fine with me too... Sick time is sick time, I use when Im sick... Period... I dont call in sick when Im not sick...

NO, I have NEVER traded a trip of anything... EVER... Ive ALWAYS been on reserve since Ive been hired here... and most the time, not by my choice...

Next question...

BBDC8

Last edited by BIGBROWNDC8; 07-25-2006 at 08:53 PM.