View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Denny Crane
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2008
Position: Kickin’ Back

Carl,

Like I said, I had promised myself to back off on this forum. I'm not much of a forum poster anyway. I've kinda gotten in over my head here! As far as writing goes, I am not a very articulate person and this medium has its inherent drawbacks.....one of which is typing....I hate it!! I much prefer face to face.

All I'll say about fences is that they can be porous and controversial (ala your 24 or however many abitrations there were for the NW/REP merger). If there is a need for fences, I would prefer to see shorter ones that would allow all of us to take advantage of the new "Delta" and all the bases and aircraft that come with it.

Please don't get the idea I'm trying move DL guys into your turf. I just want everyone, DL and NW, to be able to move bases/equipment to have a better QOL and I think fences are a pretty big hinderance to this idea.

I quess I'm feeling pessimistic today, but I just don't see a negotiated list coming out of this process. Maybe they could delay the list until Jan 1, 2009 so it wont ruin Christmas for whomever!!!

Denny