View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 06:33 AM
HeavyDriver
Just Plane Stupid

Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: Captain
Default What Did You Do This Week...?

I'm sitting in my office today taking care of what Skyhigh would call a real job...lol...And reflected on what I did over the past week with my so called hobby...lol...I flew from the States over to Germany...Nice flight with an awesome cockpit and cabin crew...Went out for dinner...No freeload'n flight attendants at this dinner table...The next day we flew down to Turkey...We had a beautiful day flying over Eastern Europe and the Black Sea...Another night out on the town...I picked up the tab on this night...Flew back down to the Middle East and then back to Germany...Flew back down to the Middle East and got a few Americans home from the crises down there along the Med...What a beautiful place...So sad people have to be killing each other over what...? How we have forgotten...But it's still a beautiful part of the world...Back up to Germany...For another great night on the town...One more flight back across the pond at dusk...Flying across southern Greenland along the way with a spectacular view of the mountains...Not so great landing back in the States...Well there will be next time...lol...It's 1030am now Wednesday...I've pushed paper, written checks, looked over pending contracts, dealt with numerous people over the phone...Business wise the week is so, so, but the potential is there for...Maybe?...it's up to you guys/gals we call the consumer...For some reason it's not called the customer anymore...The phone has not stopped once since I've written this post...7 more days...And counting until I get out again and enjoy the world...Just me and my jet...Well, "their" jet...It's better to play with someone else's toys...lol