Old 07-26-2006, 07:48 PM
schone
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2006

Stop taking it personally and justifying to me what you did and didn't do. I never asked for you to justify nor was I interested in your own personal story.

What I tried to do, was make a point - I used the word 'you' because I using some 'John Doe' wouldn't have made the diff and since I have no 121 expirience that wouldn't make the point either.

I tried to demonstrate that while you (maybe you rickair, maybe someone else who is reading this and putting himself/herself as rickair) rickair, maybe didn't have the luxary, but certainly was 'able' to decline a job offer - not all of us are that lucky for the sake of a greater cause.

I signed my post asking to maybe start directing the propoganda towards other resources but our own.

When I (me or anybody else taking a job with GoJet/Freedom etc), apply, interview and later on accept an offer of what you consider a 'scab airline' - It does not necessarily mean that I delibratly wanted to hurt you, it might very well mean that I had no other options and continuing to live $12/hr HOBBS TIME versus a maybe very low but still guaranteed 65-70 hours a month of $18/hr - maybe at my point at life that made a big difference. Who are you (or anyother scab regime member) to be my judge for the rest of *MY* career and tell me that I have done the wrong thing?

Maybe this makes it clearer. A little bit less personal