View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 08:30 PM
SkyHigh
Self Employed.

Joined APC: May 2005
Position: Corporate Pilot
Default Thank You

Originally Posted by USMCFLYR View Post
This is a fair enough statement. I have no statisics on the make-up of APC - but there seems to be MANY working pilots (or pilots looking for work again) on this forum. I even questioned whether I should join the forums because I am not a "working pilot" and I have actually been surprised at how many people on the forum who are not even student pilots.

Now - I am the perfect example - and as this example let me tell you that I could read your posts with much more attention if I didn't feel that you were so out in left/right field with your opinions. If you are trying to reach ME - then you need to be more balanced.

USMCFLYR

Thank you for your candor and comments. I highly value everything that you have to say and hold nothing but the highest respect for you and everyone else here.

I think that you could get whatever job you wanted in aviation. However even military pilots can get a bad hand. I occasionally have lunch with a guy who's brother was just assigned to a UAV and is sick about it.

The question is not really if you or anyone else here can get a job but if you really want it in the first place.

Skyhigh