Old 07-27-2006, 09:11 AM
hifly
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2005

Originally Posted by BoilerUP
I know that while GoJet was hiring and adding CR7s Trans States was parking 145s (as well as the J41s) and furloughing.
Did you know that as watermelon consumption increases so do drownings. I suppose watermelon consumption must cause drownings.

TSA UAX 145s fly the same routes as GoJet CR7s, even picking up flights that were originally scheduled to be flown by GoJet.
TSA flies the same routes as many other airlines. What's your point?

The same management team that negotiated that "unprofitable" SAN flying for Trans States negotiated the "profitable" flying for GoJet. I cannot accept that as a concidence.
It's a completely different route structure. TSA tried to make San Antonio a profitable hub and failed, the airplanes were just not full enough. San Antonio is not a hub for GoJet, instead they fly to San Antonio from their three hubs in operation now, DEN, IAD, and ORD.

Look, if United wants 70-seaters on their routes, their going to put 70-seaters on their routes, with or without GoJet. That means if GoJet didn't exist, TSA would still loose the flying, only to other regionals. GoJet isn't affecting TSA's route structure, United is.