Thread: SLI compromises
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 01:10 PM
Selcall
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2007
Position: Trying to remember "Thrust Normal", "Checks", and something else besides "How are the rides today?"

You are right Carl I am not a moderator. My apologies for even thinking I could come close to your ability. I will make sure to quibble in the future so I completely understand my place within this interent board. I just find your statements lacking any real understanding that the position of "Date of Hire" as a tool to intergrate two seprate seniority lists into one is extinct in today's world.

The chance of "Date of Hire" being a reality is like you finding the Holy Grail. Good luck in your quest. I understand that both MEC's positions are highly offensive to our respective pilot groups. Let me make it more clear for you then. You are beating a dead horse on a tireless argument that I truly believe is very close to be negoitiated to an final end by both our repsective MEC's.

If we follow ALPA National's Merger Policy between two ALPA carriers then you must be aware that Date of Hire is not even a part of that policy approved by our Board of Director's at ALPA National.

Have fun on that "Super Premium Widebody". See you in ATL.