Thread: Mesa TA
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 08:19 PM
buffmike80
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: E190 FO

I read the whole TA and as a LAMA I can't believe this is the crap they sent to you.
I remember taking all those surveys on what we wanted in a new contract and this seems to address only one of all my complaints (block or better)
If you Vote no send it back and have a few more things put in:
If PBS gets dropped by the company block or better and line guarantee stays in.
Get rid of the new hire aircraft locks, its garbage that CRJ FO cant bid Dash Capt, or a Dash FO cant bid CRJ FO (there is no reason any junior pilot should be able to hold a hire position or pay than a senior pilot) not without pay protection. And not this one for one crap.
There should be no such thing as Hold back, it should not exist, not one for one, not anything. If you got awarded something you get it when you are suppose to, PERIOD
They should have to turn on the reserve grid on Flica, you get to see the number of pilots on reserve and the buffer, if it is green you get to drop, no exceptions!!!
Drop for IOE, Its dropped, & Pay protected. PERIOD (given that they are going to withhold those trips in PBS that should pretty much eliminate droped for IOE anyways)
Reserve Call out 2 hrs!!!
Minimum pay for getting called out 4hrs
That's all I can think of right now, I will add more when I think of it