View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 06:35 PM
Eric Stratton
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2005

Originally Posted by tsquare View Post
I wasn't referring to you in particular nK.. It just sickens me that "the One" has gotten a pass on just about everything from the liberal media... and there will be no change for the next four years, I don't care how bad he messes up. It will still all be attributable to W. (and as I said before, he put the "blithering idiot" in the term "blithering idiot".) I hope Obama does well.... I really do, because his will be our president, but I am not confident from what I am hearing so far.
What is it about the media that makes it liberal? I here this all the time and when I ask to get an explanation or who is the liberal media it's a vague "you know who they are" kind of answer.

Larry King asked the congress woman from minnesota (the one on hard ball) and she couldn't or wouldn't answer it.

Fox and MSNBC balance each other out. Talk radio is primarily Right with the occasional Air America if that is even still around.

Just wondering what your take is on "liberal media". This is not ment to be inflamatory.

Eric