Old 10-13-2005, 03:57 PM
vinujan
New Hire

Joined APC: Oct 2005
Talking Hey.

[QUOTE=FOTGTD]Brav, first you must answer some questions like:

What is your age?
What are your goals in aviation?
Do you have a degree or are you in school now?
Where is the money for training coming from and how much?
Single, married, divorced, kids, bills, mortgage?

I'm 15 years of age.

Airline pilot.

I'm in the International Baccalaurette programme at my high school. I am planning on taking Aerospace Engineering at the University of Toronto in a special "DEEP - da Vinci Engineering Enrichment Program" over the summer. I am going to take Aerospace Engineering at the University after i graduate.

I have no problems with money. I just want some good advice on some places i can get started. I live in Toronto, Canada and i was wondering if anyone can give me some good advice about Clubs or Good Instructors their.

As well is it really important to have good vision. I have 20/20 vision but my left eye is getting slightly bad. I can still see very well. But is their a certain amount of vision one must have?

Off topic,
I was wondering in the salary portion of this website. I was looking at Air Canada Pilots salaries per month. And it said for the 1st year it's 49.2K. What is K does it stand for a thousand? Because then the next year it says $199. without K? I am in the metric system and we don't use that unit, i was wondering if anyone can help me with that?

Are Airline pilot salaries good?

How often do you get holidays? Do you work on days such as New Year?

Do you get respected for being pilot by peers and family?

Thanks for reading my post,

ANXIESTLY AWAITING YOUR REPLY!