View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 10:06 AM
katana
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2007

Originally Posted by rickkane View Post
i hear through word of mouth that rah is interested in buying compass. from what i hear compass has an airbus certificate which is the reason rah wants to buy them. all i can say is this....if rah gets their hands on compass EVERYONE dreaming of that glamorous job at a major can kiss that dream away! this is quite possibly the turning point of this whole industry. you think its bad now? it is going to get a lot worse if this happens. airlines will slowly become nothing more than ticket sellers and rah (which is pretty much just a pilot contract service anyway) will staff those airplanes with some of the cheapest pilots around. bye bye airline pilot dream job. hello 60k/year airbus captain with 10 days off a month!
haha. Do little research before you listen to your imaginary friend out there.RAH wants to buy compass b/c of airbus? come on! BB wants to get rid of CRJ to reduce MX cost. why would they want airbus? plus who would relief the clause to operate them? Cheapest pilots? check their pay scale. Its not the greatest but its in the mean level. 10days off?? who the hell do you work for?. It makes me laugh when someone decides to post this stuff b/c they are too lazy to click a button to look some info up.