View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 08:46 AM
Av8nFL180nBelow
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2008
Default Information needed about NetJets

Good morning,

I am in the process of finishing a final for a career class. One of the requirements is to interview two pilots from a company you would like to work for in ten years, and NetJets seems like it would be a great company; however I am having difficulties contacting pilots from NetJets as I have never met anyone who worked there. I have called a few office numbers and the receptionist says they will get back to me, so if you know how I could get in contact with a current or former NetJet pilot, I would appreciate the help. Or, if you are a NetJet pilot, I would appreciate it if you could answer the following questions for me. I would be willing to give you my email if you do not want to post the answers. Thank you in advance for the help.

Contact information:
A first name and email would be great, however I understand if you do not want to give this out.

Previous aviation companies worked for:
The company you ultimately want to work for:
How did you get your job at Netjets?
What do you like most about your job/company?
What do you like the least?
What is your schedule like?
Are the hiring minimums close to what is posted for a pilot position or are they considerably higher?
  • Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (Multi-Engine Land)
  • Current FAA First Class Medical certificate
  • 2500 hours total pilot time
  • 500 hours fixed wing multi-engine time
  • 250 hours instrument time (actual or simulated in flight - excludes simulator time)
Who did your interview?
Where was the interview?
How long was it?
Was there a written or simulator test?
If you can remember, please list any HR or technical questions which were asked.

Any additional information you would like to provide.