View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 09:52 AM
OOTSK
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2005
Position: Dial-a-Flap
Lightbulb UPS Anchorage Meeting

The Anchorage Chief Pilot’s office and the Independent Pilot’s Association would like to invite you to attend a continental breakfast followed by a question and answer meeting on the state of the airline from 8:30-10:30 a.m. The breakfast and meeting will be held in the Marriott’s Valdez room, located on the second floor of the hotel, and is open to all UPS pilots.

Special guests will include: UPS Airline and International Operations Manager Bob Lekites; Air Group Operations Manager Mitch Nichols; Flight District Manager Captain Rick Barr; Aircraft Maintenance & Engineering District Manager Warren Johnson; Air Group Finance & Accounting District Manager Mark Mccloud; Air Group HR District Manager Tom Volta; and Air Group Plant Engineering Manager Jon Brugman.
The dress will be casual attire.
RSVP’s are appreciated but not required

I might be paranoid, but those are some pretty heavy hitters going up there to hold a meeting. What gives? Why ANC?

I don't think anyone of us should attend that meeting. It sounds like a perfect platform just to persuade some junior guys in to thinking the sky is falling. I wouldn't give them the satisfaction!

I might be wrong but thats how I feel. What do you guys think?

Fire away!