View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 01:51 PM
Roberto
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2007
Position: 757/767

Originally Posted by OOTSK View Post
Please don't tell me to keep my mouth shut. If you are who you say you are, then your job is safe. My job is not safe. I really don't want to go through another furlough. Not saying that is what is about to happen, just getting nervous.

I knew nothing about the China hub opening and if that's why their traveling to ANC that makes me feel better. Thanks for the info.

Peace!
Please ask some good questions. Perhaps we can get some hints as to the confidential discussions between UPS and IPA.

The IPA Executive Board has attended several briefings with the Company under strict confidential guidelines.
“While we can’t discus all the details of those meetings, we can assure you that there was no indication of a furlough,” said the EB.
“However, in this current economic climate, we can understand individual pilots are concerned and may want to pose their questions directly to the Company. We don’t expect the answers received will be different then those previously communicated to your Association representatives.”