Old 08-05-2006, 08:00 PM
dutch747
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2006
Position: C-172 FO
Default Focus

See my post at

http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/sh...0384#post40384

for pay. As far as 401K, they do offer one. And they do like a 5% match by the company to whatever you put in. Health insurance through Cigna - not great but not bad either. They also have a dental plan which is better than the norm.

Currently 4 747's, 3 -200 and 1 -300. 2 Acft are Rolls Royce powered and 2 are GE powered. 3 Airplanes flying to S. America out of Miami and 1 flying Luxembourg - Shenzhen, China for China Eastern.

2 day interview, 1st day is testing, computer based testing everything from looking at your reaction skills to what seemed like a college level exam. None of this mattered as much as how you react to it... so they say. I think its just an easy way to say no to hiring you if they "don't like you". 2nd day is the actual interviews with someone from management, HR, and then briefings by the DO and CEO if they are available when your there.

The thoughts are the company has a lot of potential but they have a lot of scumbags holding senior positions in management. I'm talking real scumbags - one guy was a Flight Attendant at Eastern, then when they striked, he used the opportunity to move up into the right seat! From being a Cabin Attendant to an FO!!!! - Just criminal.

I know this post is a little late, hope it helps.

If they ever weed these guys out, It might be a good ACMI cargo outfit.